2013 Panini Select Baseball Hobby Box
Configuration: 14 packs per box. 6 cards per pack.
– Yasiel Puig Rookie Cards!
– Look for signed Rookie Cards of the top players from the 2013 Rookie Class including Shelby Miller, Wil Myers, Gerrit Cole, Kevin Gausman and many more.
– Each box includes two 7-pack mini-boxes in every box. Look for 2 autographs inside each mini-box (4 autographs per hobby box), 2 Prizms in every mini-box (5 Prizms per hobby box, on average), 1 unsigned Rookie Card, 1 Skills, 1 En Fuego and 1 Thunder Alley in every mini-box.
– Rookie Prizms, along with Rookie Autographs Prizms, numbered to 99. Rookie Gold Prizms and Rookie Autographs Gold Prizms numbered to 25.
– 4 Autographs
– 5 Prizms (including one SP retired player)
– 2 Retired SPs,
– 2 Non-autographed Rookie Cards
– 2 Skills
– 2 En Fuego
– 2 Thunder Alley
** Meelypops Breakers can rip open your boxes live on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter or Instagram on almost any Wed/Thur/Fri/Sun nights around 10:30pm – midnight (EST). Please note that some boxes are SHIP ONLY and do not qualify for opening live **